[Nitro] Facets SVN

Trans transfire at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:27:16 EDT 2007

On Jul 31, 11:52 pm, "George Moschovitis"
<george.moschovi... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tom,
>
> I am on vacation these days (but I managed to find an internet connection)
> I will checkout the code now.

good good. keep in mind that some of the old code is now in other
projects. you can check out blow already - i've upload it's source
too. i still have english to upload (of all the libs it probably needs
the most work) and also nemo.

by the way, for per-method requires, the new location is,
facets_by_method/. for example,

  require 'facets_by_method/string/lchomp'

i thought about keeping facets/core/ for backward compatibility, and
maybe I really ought too. but it's a bit of a misnomer now, b/c core
is actually what is in 'src/core/lib/facets/', which is defined by the
fact that if you do,

  require 'facets'

everything in there is automatically loaded.

but maybe backward compatibility is better than exacting semantics/
organization. hmmm...

t.