[Nitro] Facets Annotations, Og startup speed

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Apr 25 02:07:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

>> Can we do anything to speed annotations up?  Or is it just the number
>> of times it gets called.  (5000 is still huge)
>
> What version of Nitro/Facets?

A copy of facets-1.8.51 and the latest Nitro glycerin.  (1.8.54 seems to
be the latest version, but I had a quick glance and the annotation code
didn't seem to be different.)

One change I made to ann_attr.rb in facets:

86:  ann(a,harg) if !harg.empty?

bacause I cought attr_accessor call ann() with no hash arguments.

Is this change valid, and if it is, could this go into the next facets?

Jo