[Nitro] Roadmap 0.50

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Sat Apr 14 02:37:09 EDT 2007

>> have a look at og/spec
>> everything is a spec, except what lies in the setup dir.

I also did have a look at og/spec, and the spec/helper.rb was not a
spec, which is why I brought it up in my list.  :)

>> It is an issue of aesthetics, but we can revisit this before release.

With _not_ everything in spec/ being a spec, I would argue that this is
not purely an issue of aesthetics but simply of more practical reasons.

> Yeah - I wanted spec/helper to live at the Og root, but George didn't
> like that either.

Well, it imo does belong somewhere inside the spec/ folder, to wrap up
all testing stuff nicely.  It just has to be distinguishable what is a
test and what is just simple extra code.

IMO anyway.