[Nitro] "Invalid Captcha" when posting patch; OgAdminController fix

Robert Mela rob at robmela.com
Sun Apr 8 21:25:37 EDT 2007

I've tried over the past few days to save the attached patch to fora.
I type my post, the attach the file, and then get "invalid captcha".

Is there a captcha bug that happens only when trying to attach files to
the post?

Anyhow, the simple patch ( change klass.create to klass.new in
OgAdminController.save in admin part ) is attached.