[Nitro] injecting Og functionality

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Apr 6 16:07:50 EDT 2007

>> With no other 'enchanting' method allowed?

> yeap, Og tries to automagically include the Og::Model mixin where
> appropriate. All further 'enchanting' is done by including more
> modules (mixins).

This is kind of contradictory.  :P   My question was, will the
automagical inclusion and the subclassing enchanting methods be

Some time ago I compiled a list on how to enchant an Og model:

The rules are pretty much clear (to me) and I see no real advantage
(other than nitro internal code simplification) to change the
current behaviour.

Feel the love