[Nitro] Nitro Blog

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:37:53 EDT 2007

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Dear devs,
> today I updated the np.org site and added a new blog:
> http://nitroproject.org/blog
> I would like to hear about bugs and your suggestions. As always I have
> already found a few problems that will be in tommorows update.
> check it out ;-)

Three things:

* Consider adding a <link .. /> element to the header that links to the
atom feed so that tools such as BLoglines can automagically find it:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml"
   href="http://www.nitroproject.org/blog.atom" />

* The current atom feed seems broken.

* Add  link to download the blog source code.

James Britt

"Design depends largely on constraints."
  - Charles Eames