[Nitro] Gen

Fabian Buch fabian at fabian-buch.de
Fri Sep 22 04:51:09 EDT 2006

Am 21.09.2006 um 18:53 schrieb TRANS:
> Speaking of Gen, I think the idea of making a web app out it is even
> more interesting. So you'd just use gen on the command line to create
> the initial webapp and then naviagate to that webapp and use it to
> fill itself out. I think it was James Britt who came up with this idea
> actually.

Well, in a basic way you can do that with your model in part/admin.
gen/administration and gen/scaffolding of riffraff were more in this
direction though. I think that's kinda what riffraff had in mind too.

Am not exactly sure what George's part/system will do exactly (apart
from improve part/admin), maybe something similar to riffraffs gen/

I've not too much insight into the internals of these systems though.

Nitro Q&A: http://oxyliquit.de/
Blog: http://blog.fabian-buch.de