[Nitro] update morpher

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:39:43 EDT 2006

On 20/09/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think Prototype and JQuery clash. So while both could be supported
> you can only use one or the other in a given page/session. (Please
> correct me if I'm wrong about this). Not sure about Dojo though.

The clash comes because both define $()

According to the JQuery page, you have to take care of two things :
* Load prototype.js before jquery.js
* Use the '#' when you're looking for ids. Prototype allows to search
by id without prefixing # but JQuery is more css-like strict.

Attribute selectors might also work a little bit differently :
$('#id[attr=xy]') in prototype
$('#id[@attr=xy]') in jquery