[Nitro] update morpher

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 04:02:55 EDT 2006

On 20/09/06, Alex Pooley <alex at msgpad.com> wrote:
> I don't have experience with JQuery, but it doesn't appear to have a
> class hierarchy - just a huge collection of functions? This would be
> nice at first, but then a real pain later. Think... PHP.

No it's not like that. Javascript is a prototype and not a class based
language. IMHO all those js toolkits that try to emulate a class
system are wrong. I'm using JQuery and most of the time, encapsulating
lambda functions is enough and much more flexible. Remember, you're
not supposed to overload your page with JS code. Only bad designers do