[Nitro] update morpher

Alex Pooley alex at msgpad.com
Tue Sep 19 19:52:26 EDT 2006

I say take Dojo. It seems the most professional and mature code for the
domain. They also have excellent industry support. My only reservation
with Dojo is that is seems harder to learn than other toolkits, and I've
heard others express the same opinion.

Personally, I'm using Yahoo's new User Interface Libraries with my own
code. It's simple to use and has just enough there to get the job done.
Docs exist. The tutorials are nice, but the API docs could be improved.
However, I'm still using Dojo's JS compression tool.

I don't have experience with JQuery, but it doesn't appear to have a
class hierarchy - just a huge collection of functions? This would be
nice at first, but then a real pain later. Think... PHP.

I've experienced Prototype through Rails and I don't recommend it.

--
Alex Pooley (msgpad founder)
w: http://msgpad.com
e: alex at msgpad.com