[Nitro] Incompability in Mongrel adapter

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Mon Sep 11 17:04:39 EDT 2006

I had a look and it indeed behaves differently. Mongrel already sends
different headers, or in case of query_string none at all, if there
is none (so nil).

I don't know the details of http header specs, so I don't know which
one is correct. But since webrick and lighttpd behave the same way I
made a patch to the mongrel adapter to let it behave in the same way
as well.

Have a look at the attached patch. Priority: LOW!