[Nitro] Bounty: Serverside (pure ruby http server) adapter for Nitro

Alexander Lazic al-nitrogen at none.at
Sun Sep 3 11:54:00 EDT 2006

On Sam 02.09.2006 22:07, Jonathan Buch wrote:
>Hi,
>
>very interesting: http://code.google.com/p/serverside/

Yep

>Just got that address from James Britt, really interesting....
>To quote him:  "Faster than Mongrel, but pure Ruby? Interesting ..."

But mongrel don't want to be a full-featured HTTP-Server, I think that's
the difference.

The main difference between mongrel and serverside is:

serverside want to be a HTTP-Server to server static content, as far as
i have the site right.

mongrel *only* want to be a App-Server for ruby-frameworks, zed please
correct me if I have misunderstand this.

Neverless a adapter would be nice, not only because the persitance
feautre ;-)

jm2c

Alex