[Nitro] params

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 04:55:14 EST 2006

Jonathan,

I worked a bit with your patch. I have twor problems:

- the code barks with non english (for example greek ;-)) params ;-)
  for example my_action/GREEK_PARAM does not get unescaped correctly.
  but I can find a solution for this.

- I would like the current behaviour:

  def my_action(oid, val)
  end

  should handle bothP

 my_action/1/23

 and

 my_action?oid=1;val=23

 even though the params are not ordered as hash (though we can use a
dictionary here) the query string is ordered and it makes the
my_action implementation cleaner (ie i can use oid instead of
request['oid'])

 moreover I really want to use my_action?oid=1;val=23 instead of the
nice url. I only want to use niceurls in links. I want to use normal
query strings in 'actions' and rest/programmatic request.

can you somehow adapt your code to handle the second problem?
Moreover, could you add a separation of get/post parameters?

thanks,
George.

--
http://www.gmosx.com