[Nitro] Making nitro work with latest facets.

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 10:31:10 EDT 2006

I have a problem:

/home/gmosx/code/public/glue/lib/glue/annotation.rb:124: uninitialized
constant BasicObject (NameError)
        from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
        from /home/gmosx/code/public/glue/lib/glue/attribute.rb:12

Tom, which object replaces basic object?

-g.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.nitroproject.org