[Nitro] param handling
john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Oct 25 09:40:29 EDT 2006
> Something like this is needed. Something to add in 0.41.0?
I would propose to move this one back further, 0.42
0.40 Oct 31
- make tests pass
- make postgres adapter run
- make examples run
- introduce new system part / get rid of old scaffolding.
- introduce more patches from manveru's repository.
- cleanup code
- update docs
0.41 Nov 31
- make compatible with latest facets (esp. the new annotation system)
- make new deployment scripts (based on the new reap implementation)
- Move nitro/glue to nitro/mixin and nitro/util
- Move og/glue to og/mixin and og/util
- better testing sqlite
- rework evolution a little to not warn for missing classes when using
- implement error redirection (different errors/error codes -> custom
- Move further 'glue' stuff to og and nitro to work towards removing
George, are we on track for 0.40? Only thing left is a little testing
with postgres-pr for postgres. How is the other stuff coming along?
Feel the love
More information about the Nitro-general