[Nitro] param handling

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Oct 25 09:40:29 EDT 2006

Hi,

> Something like this is needed. Something to add in 0.41.0?

I would propose to move this one back further, 0.42

0.40     Oct 31

- make tests pass
- make postgres adapter run
- make examples run
- introduce new system part / get rid of old scaffolding.
- introduce more patches from manveru's repository.
- cleanup code
- update docs
- remove prototype javascript helpers

0.41    Nov 31

- make compatible with latest facets (esp. the new annotation system)
- make new deployment scripts (based on the new reap implementation)
- Move nitro/glue to nitro/mixin and nitro/util
- Move og/glue to og/mixin and og/util
- better testing sqlite
- rework evolution a little to not warn for missing classes when using
   STI

0.42  2007

- implement error redirection (different errors/error codes -> custom
   error pages)
- Move further 'glue' stuff to og and nitro to work towards removing
    glue alltogether

George, are we on track for 0.40?  Only thing left is a little testing
with postgres-pr for postgres.  How is the other stuff coming along?

Jonathan

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png