[Nitro] JQuery is very nice

Robert Wagner robbie.wilhelm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 07:58:43 EDT 2006

2006/10/18, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>:
> > So Dojo and JQuery are completely incompatible then?
> Dunno, but I will wait till the jquery developers provide a RTF editor
> ;-) I would also love to see an image cropper and perhaps even a
> spellchecker ;-)

don't think they will do. jquery is just another way to deal with the
dom. no big components. speelchek-king? hm. ff 2.0 should do that.
i've seen some rather good working cropping script that should work
along to jquery. plus there should be a way to integrate tinymce
(whoever needs that :)

arr site is down:

go with jquery. it rulez! :)