[Nitro] Nitro IRC Meeting

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 22:02:21 EDT 2006

Yes Eivind!

I'm a bit slow, there are great tools like inkScape to do standard open
graphics in SVG that can show on the web.

   http://www.inkscape.org/

More critically, it can be 'shared' and refined.  From work with dispersed
groups, my suggestion is that such devices be moderated -- so changes are
circulated as "suggested" and one or two people do the final update.

Good idea ... /Will