[Nitro] Nitro IRC Meeting

Eivind Eklund eeklund at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:54:14 EDT 2006

On 10/17/06, * William <william.full.moon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi gang :-)
>
> May I suggest a nice block-diagram (ascii art) is done from these
> discussions?

I think block diagrams are a great idea, and that it may be even
better to do them in graphviz than in ASCII.  While graphs made in
graphwiz are slightly harder to see initially (you'll have to process
the source file with graphviz to create some sort of image or vector
file), they are easier to maintain than ASCII diagrams.  Much easier.
And, when we're doing open source, keeping docs easy to maintain is
extremely important :)

BTW: I'd like to contribute to the organization discussion - I have
experience from long term open source projects, including what
problems the core team organization gives - but to contribute, I need
a time.

Eivind.