[Nitro] Nitro IRC Meeting

Fabian Buch fabian at fabian-buch.de
Fri Oct 20 09:01:59 EDT 2006

Am 20.10.2006 um 03:43 schrieb transfire at gmail.com:
> Times? (include Timezone)

It's difficult to plan IRC meeting times. If you drop into #nitro
usually at least one of us (manveru, kashia (Jonathan) or me) is
online, often even all three. But it's difficult to plan for all
ahead to be online at a specific given time.
Today I've been online from 9:00 to 15:00 CET (GMT+2). Kashia will
probably be online all day till at least 23:00 CET (GMT+2). Manveru
has been there from around 7:00 GMT+9 till now (probably longer)
22:00 GMT+9.
This is usual for normal weekdays.. But not reliable of course.

Fabian

--
Nitro Q&A: http://oxyliquit.de/
Blog: http://blog.fabian-buch.de