[Nitro] glue => utils

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:11:04 EDT 2006

Btw,

Og (tested with Mysql) and Glue tests are passing 100% in my repo.
Nitro tests (including tc_param ;-)) and the examples are next!

-g.

PS: If anyone can try the Og tests with postgres and sqlite and
provide patches (if needed) I will really appreciate it!

--
http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.nitroproject.org