[Nitro] glue => utils

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Oct 17 09:58:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

> do you agree that we move files from:
>
> nitro/glue
> og/glue

> nitro/mixin
> nitro/util
> og/mixin
> og/util
>
> as suggested by Trans some time ago?
>
> I would like to simplify nitro and make this more accessible to
> beginers. Is this a right move on this direction?

yes, I think this is the right direction.

Proposed Roadmap:

0.40     Oct 31

- make tests pass
- make postgres adapter run
- make examples run
- introduce new system part / get rid of old scaffolding.
- introduce more patches from manveru's repository.
- cleanup code
- update docs
- remove prototype javascript helpers

0.41    Nov 31

- make compatible with latest facets (esp. the new annotation system)
- make new deployment scripts (based on the new reap implementation)
- Move nitro/glue to nitro/mixin and nitro/util
- Move og/glue to og/mixin and og/util
- Move further 'glue' stuff to og and nitro to work towards removing
   glue alltogether

So I would propose to do this move 1 release later, there has been
moved enough this release. :)

Jonathan

--
Feel the love