[Nitro] Nitro IRC Meeting

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 04:50:04 EDT 2006

Dear devs,

I would like to organize an IRC meeting to discuss the future of Nitro
and especially how to organize a core team development around this
project. Even though we have come up with great code and features for
Nitro and Og (especially on the repo versions) we have failed
miserably in organizing this project. Of course, as the maintainer of
this project, I am the one to blame (even though I had some excuses,
like my army service).

I strongly believe that you can always make things right in life. Even
though some people have been discouraged by the lack of organization
and the 'black box'/'george-codes-in-his-appartment' development
model, I believe there are people still interested in Nitro. If you
are one of these people, lets find a suitable time for an IRC meeting
and bring your ideas about how to better organize the project.

A time that is suitable for me is: Tuesday 17/10/2006 20:00 CET