[Nitro] Ratchets, two final issues. Please help.

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Thu Oct 12 21:57:14 EDT 2006

On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 08:36:27PM -0400, TRANS wrote:
> Great Scott!!! How did I miss that? The plural must have made all the
> difference. I'm really sorry. If only I had known.... Unfortunately,
> at this point I've put a hell of a lot work into the Ratchets theme.
> And it goes well with my other project's name: Facets.  Or maybe I can
> entice you to seek an even better name for your project? The same
> thing happened to me once and that's what I ended up doing actually.
> Hell, I'd even be willing to throw in an incentive, say a 12-pack of
> your favorite beverage, or something. Just a thought.
I don't really object to your project name, I'm not sure how confusing
things might get though. We'll have to see. If it does become an issue I
can just have them delete the rubyforge page and I can find a new name
if/when I get back to the project. I'd prefer to leave that until
there's a definite issue though.

> BTW, I tried to check out icecap and the site seems to be missing.
I think someone broke the DNS, not sure when it'll be back up :(