[Nitro] Ratchets, two final issues. Please help.

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 20:36:27 EDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:
> Dude, you totally stole my project name ;)
> http://ratchet.rubyforge.org
> Mine's pretty inactive I have to admit, but i *might* get back to it one
> day. Not that I really care but googling for 'ratchet+ruby' does pop me
> up on page #1 :P

Great Scott!!! How did I miss that? The plural must have made all the
difference. I'm really sorry. If only I had known.... Unfortunately,
at this point I've put a hell of a lot work into the Ratchets theme.
And it goes well with my other project's name: Facets.  Or maybe I can
entice you to seek an even better name for your project? The same
thing happened to me once and that's what I ended up doing actually.
Hell, I'd even be willing to throw in an incentive, say a 12-pack of
your favorite beverage, or something. Just a thought.

BTW, I tried to check out icecap and the site seems to be missing.