[Nitro] c.f. Take a look at: WSGI: Python's Secret Web Weapon

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 23:11:22 EDT 2006

Hello hello

.. I haven't been about for a bit I have been reading -- things are evolving
rapidly in the Nitro world I see.  I'm getting a new business going at the
moment.  I plan to get back on the Nitro track as things stabilize.  Call me
when any of you need a success coach or a business coach.

I thought I'd send this  out to Nitro because I've seen the plethora of
frameworks in the Python world and ... This kind of gateway structure for
Ruby would be lovely.

In saying this, there's no reason for a tool like Nitro to not make an
effort to be flexible and catholic about the web framework and scaffolding
business.  ;;-)

Keep up the good work all of you.  Give these few pages a read.

Aloha,
        William