[Nitro] Ratchets, two final issues. Please help.

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Fri Oct 6 08:13:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

> P.S. Has anyone noticed that Ryan Davis is immitating me? He recently
> released Hoe which is essentially what Reap was when I first created
> it. Then he released an ascii-pictoral html table generator
> --something I did years ago. Now he's added a 'sow' command which is
> basically the same as my 'seed' command and conflicts with the
> namespace of my Sow project. Crazy. I wonder if he has any idea.

Yeah, I've seen the 'sow' on ruby-talk and it seemed confusingly similar
to your project.  I've been wanting to ask you what's up with that, but
seeing you got no idea either... :P

Either he really is your clone (ever got abducted by aliens?) or he
likes duplicating your work.  :P

Jo

--
Feel the love