[Nitro] Ratchets, two final issues. Please help.

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 06:21:28 EDT 2006

On 10/6/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> The neat thing is, you can view Ratchets as library of build tools,
> like Facets is a library of programming tools. But of course  Rathcets
> comes with some front-end commands too to make it easy to put them to
> use.

Cool!  I'm looking forward to the release of Ratchets.  So, I suppose I
should wait till then, but I'll ask now anyways: will all the 'reap' tasks
now be available to 'project', plus more?  (I think 'project' is a great
name for a command-line project-management tool, by the way.)

P.S. Has anyone noticed that Ryan Davis is immitating me? He recently
> released Hoe which is essentially what Reap was when I first created
> it.

Indeed.  I pointed this out on #nitro when he first released Hoe... His
enlightening as to his opinions, and not to the actual point of the
questions about the differences between the two projects.

- Dimitri