[Nitro] Ratchets, two final issues. Please help.

Fabian Buch fabian at fabian-buch.de
Fri Oct 6 04:37:24 EDT 2006

Am 05.10.2006 um 21:47 schrieb George Moschovitis:

> Excuse my ignorance, I feel a little bit lost with all these names.
> What exactly is ratchets and where can I download it? I understand it
> is some kind of a Reap replacement?

Yes. You can't download it yet, b/c Trans didn't release it yet, but
will soon :). I bet Trans will do a release announcement in this list

Ratchets will combine Reap, Sow and Rolls as I understood Trans. One
software for projects, tasks, meta-package management and something
that could replace rubygems.

Nitro Q&A: http://oxyliquit.de/
Blog: http://blog.fabian-buch.de