[Nitro] Setting up simple CGI on ubuntu

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:04:43 EDT 2006

On 10/5/06, James Britt <james.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
> TRANS wrote:
> > By all accounts (I just spent the last 40 minutes seaching the web and
> > mailing-list) the above should be all I need. But all it does is serve
> > up .rbx files as plain text --it doesn't execute them.
> chmod 750 on *.rbx ?

Yep, got that. Thanks for responding though. I figured it out about an
hour ago (sigh 5 hrs on this stupid thing!). All it was: AddHandler
has to be in the VirtualHost section not the Directory section. Such a
little thing. But aht's how it alwasy is with configuring Apache in my
expirence. Would be nice if Apache reported an error in a log or
something, but no, it just ignores it. Oh well. Fixed now.

Thanks James!