[Nitro] Mongrel behind a proxy

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:16:13 EDT 2006

Nope,

frankly I am quite happy to use Apache. I think for the last 4 years
or so, I have been tooooo experimental. Some times standard solutions
are good for you ;-)

regards,
George

PS: of coz anyone can try nitro with any frontend server ;-) suit yourself!

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.nitroproject.org