[Nitro] where is the documentation?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Nov 30 06:49:28 EST 2006

Hi,

> ... I have updated at least the first page of the write-up to now point to
> Oxyliquit - "Geroge's Demo".
>
> Thanks to Jonathan for showing us the way.

You're welcome!

> BUT -- the "step one" page disappeared !!
>
> The nitro project site is a wiki, the idea is for people to go in there and
> fix broken things.  It is good to point out broken bits, so some will fix
> it.  Of course it is much better when we are all part of the solution too!
> (where did the missing page go?)
>
> I'd like to ask too.  Id the file known as "Georges' Demo" the same as the
> three videos that showed how from the project page?
>
> Any ideas how to get the page back?

No, this is a reason why Oxyliquit isn't a wiki, too many people doing
stuff to what you wrote can be quite... harmful. ;)

As a matter of fact, I can't find the videos!  You say that there are
three videos?  Plase give me the link to them and I will have a look
which is which and what I have to integrate into my tip post.
G gave me the link for the first video which is
http://static.nitroproject.org/videos/nitro.html .

Thanks for taking care of the wiki!

Jonathan