[Nitro] where is the documentation?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:15:32 EST 2006

Hello hello

... I have updated at least the first page of the write-up to now point to
Oxyliquit - "Geroge's Demo".

Thanks to Jonathan for showing us the way.

BUT -- the "step one" page disappeared !!

The nitro project site is a wiki, the idea is for people to go in there and
fix broken things.  It is good to point out broken bits, so some will fix
it.  Of course it is much better when we are all part of the solution too!
(where did the missing page go?)

I'd like to ask too.  Id the file known as "Georges' Demo" the same as the
three videos that showed how from the project page?

Any ideas how to get the page back?

... Will