[Nitro] where is the documentation?

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Nov 29 07:29:58 EST 2006

Hi,

> the nitroproject.org website seems to quite broken for some time now?

Well, yes, had sadly always been a bit broken...

> are there any efforts to fix it?

George is just a human after all and I think he's quite busy with
'cleaning' up some stuff with some other applications he has to support.

> a project without documentation is quite useless.

I would argue against this, but this wouldn't convince you, would it. ;)

> should i expect the code as broken as the website? ;-)

Depends on whom you ask. :P  But realistically, the code is less broken
than the page.  :)

Mind you, that http://www.oxyliquit.de/ is another source and (although
quite unstable atm due to a presumed hardware failure) also running
quite non-broken on nitro. :P

Look here at the screencast from George for a small introduction.
http://www.oxyliquit.de/tip/35

Other than that, the people on the mailing list are quite happy to
share information and help where they can, don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy your stay,

Jonathan

--
Feel the love