[Nitro] "magic" mapping of controllers possible?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 02:32:31 EST 2006

George is the man to pat on the back for the video

I'm pleased to see the pages are useful and that Lionel has been doing such
a grand effort to improve things.  Much of the structural information will
be change in new releases.  Think of these notes as a starting point, and
please UPDATE any things you come across in your travels.

The wiki video link is broken.  So are several other links.  It might be a
more fundamental thing.  I notice that the updates are saying "two hours
ago" for like the 6th of July.  (hmmmm...)

Aloha,
       Will