[Nitro] Taggable patch

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Nov 22 13:09:23 EST 2006

Hi,

> btw I am using tags on many sites for a long time...

you seem to be using them differently than me then.  ;)

Just as an example which I tripped over many times:

tags = request['tagstring'].split(/[\s._;]/)
Question.find_with_tags(tags)

This fails horribly with psql, yet looks so easy. :)
Of course, the workaround is simple for that glitch, but in the long
I used taggable, this has only been one of many things which didn't
work like my mind wants things to.

But, it always have been problems with 'getting' stuff with tags,
'putting' has never been a problem.

Nontheless, the taggable is a great invention and now it even works! ;D

Jo