[Nitro] Taggable patch

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Nov 22 08:20:30 EST 2006

Hi,

> is the latest Taggable patch you submitted backward compatible? Ie if
> I apply this will an older app with an older database schema work?

I have been unable to use the Taggable implementation fully since 0.29
and had workarounds in Oxyliquit to circumvent several issues.  I wonder
how anyone was actually able to use it at all.

But yes, the taggable patch does not change the interface and also the
database schema is still the same.  The bug was purely based on a Ruby
side effect.

Jo

--
Feel the love