[Nitro] Article

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 14:27:35 EST 2006

"Jonathan Buch" <john at oxyliquit.de> wrote

> when I read that article, I got the impression that the examples were not
> to show how it works, but rather what a Nitro/Og program actually looks
> like  (possibly to show differences to other frameworks).

That's true. But it does not even tell me what wonders I will see when I do
the magical Nitro.start or Og.start.

e.g. I would guess the methods of the first HelloWorld magically become page
urls, and the math(x,y) translates into a page with two fields in a form
that, on submit, returns the interpolated string. I don't know if I guessed
right, and if I try it out myself (which I did), I do not know what path and
port to browse to on my localhost (please let me know ,btw). And the rdocs
on nitroproject say Nitro 0.30.0; and the rdocs for 0.40 failed to install
successfully on my PC ...

Fewer barriers to interested users would probably help, is this getting
closer?