[Nitro] Article

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Nov 21 13:09:58 EST 2006

> http://www.infoq.com/news/2006/11/NitroOgRelease was a nice article, but
> when someone goes to try the snippets shown they will get frustrated:
> - "require" missing
> - don't know what to do or expect after Nitro.start or Og.start

when I read that article, I got the impression that the examples were not
to show how it works, but rather what a Nitro/Og program actually looks
like  (possibly to show differences to other frameworks).

I hope that the other readers got this impression as well, since I don't
really like frustrated people.  :P

(Gets me pretty frustrated that Oxyliquit takes around 4 seconds for a
single reply... I apologize again for the outages and the crappy speed
atm, looking for solutions.)

Feel the love