[Nitro] nitroproject.org bug and a change request

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:04:33 EST 2006

Dan, thanks for the np.org tip. Until we fix this, you can  check the
videos from the links in the homepage.

about the nitro commands I kindof agree with your proposal. This will
have to  wait because the next release will be 100% backwards
compatible, unly fixes, optimizations, cleanups and docs are allowed.