[Nitro] nitroproject.org bug and a change request

Dan North dan at tastapod.com
Mon Nov 20 09:51:31 EST 2006

Hi folks.

On the nitroproject.org site, when I go to docs and click on any of the
screencast links, I get a page that simply contains the text:

This is in Firefox 2.0 on Ubuntu 6.10, but it was happening before in
Firefox 1.5.x in Ubuntu 6.06.

Also, can I request that the command line utilities are renamed to start
nitro-* (eg. nitro-gen). That way I can type nitro-[tab] and see the
binaries/scripts it installed. (Plus, nitro-gen is kinda cool :)