[Nitro] Next version roadmap

Fabian Buch fabian at fabian-buch.de
Thu Nov 16 14:54:17 EST 2006

Am 16.11.2006 um 14:02 schrieb transfire at gmail.com:
> Is there a way to see a list of users? (It's telling me I'm not a user
> though I thought for sure that I had registered).

Just skimmed over the names and email addresses of the 60 registered
Oxyliquit users. None seems to have a connection to you. So I guess
you haven't registered yet.

Brings me to the idea of letting users login with their name or email-
address (whatever the user puts in the login-box). Will look how to
implement that.

> An oxywtf for Facets could be cool, if not it's own system, maybe a
> categorized branch within NItro's

Hmm.. nice idea. Main problem here: the virtual server where oxy runs
on is on its limits already. We'll think about it.

Nitro Q&A: http://oxyliquit.de/
Blog: http://blog.fabian-buch.de