[Nitro] Brand New Oxyliquit!

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Nov 15 10:46:44 EST 2006

Hi,

the new design is made with readability in mind (see also new design for Tutorials). As noted sometimes back by James Britt and others the old design wasn't too readable; I hope the new one is. Feedback is appreciated, so it can be improved.

Please tell me (Jonathan) or Fabian if you like the new design!

This new version of Oxyliquit runs on brand new Nitro 0.40 and uses a new Authentication scheme. Everything should work as before though.
Please tell us of any irrgeularities you find here and enjoy your stay.

Your friendly neighbourhood Oxyliquit hosts,

Fabian and Jonathan

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png