[Nitro] Next version roadmap

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:02:48 EST 2006

George Moschovitis wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I am trying to come up with a roadmap for the next version of
> Nitro+Og. One thing is for sure, I want a new version released before
> Dec 15. I would like to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding
> our targets for the next release.

Docs!

At the Phoenix Ruby Users Group meeting last night we talked  a bit
about Nitro, and a people said that they were interested in trying out
Nitro but the lack of  docs and examples made it hard for them.

Thanks,

--
James Britt

"Discover the recipes you are using and abandon them."
  - Brian Eno and Peter Schmidt, Oblique Strategies