[Nitro] removed working call/answer implementation?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:54:39 EST 2006

> George, you're the boss, you're probably also the biggest user of
> your child "Nitro". But you are not the only user and developer.

This is not fair... I removed this because I thought it didn't work at
all. One day I started writting the code and never actually finished
it. I am not the Boss, I just tried to cleanup the code.

I am sorry for the inconvienience, and I want to work with you to rectify this.

regards,
George.

--
http://gmosx.com/blog