[Nitro] removed working call/answer implementation?

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:42:34 EST 2006

Hello Fabian,

this is a total surprise for me. I haven't thought that anyone used
this! I started coding this, but left this half-finished. In fact, I
cannot understand how this works for you. This code doesnt handle
cases like multiple windows, tabbed windows and stuff like that. It is
broken,  I am very courious how you used this.

Btw,I will release version 0.41.0 next Monday (there seem to be some
bugs in 0.40.0) I will get this back in. But, If you could provide a
working implementation it would be nice. The old implementation works
with only one window openned in the application.

sorry for the inconvienience,
George.

http://gmosx.com/blog
http://nitroproject.org