[Nitro] Serious discussion on Annotaitons - Part II

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 00:56:55 EST 2006

>    harp:~ > cat a.rb
> :baz}
>
> Now this implementatin leaves out some of the needed shortcuts (like
> implied class annotation) and it also leaves out the BIG issue of
> inheritance, but those can of course can be worked in. The main thing
> here is the simplicty of the interface. I realize it's a big change but
> I think Ara has a point. The simplicy, uniformity and consistancy has
> it's own merits over the elegance of the magic dot notation.

Well I like this  simplicity as well. Could you introduce the
inheritance feature?
And what is implied class annotation? I would like to replace nitro's
annotation with this simpler version. If you remember, I was always
worried about the performance (and complexity) issues of the current
implementation.

-g.

--
http://www.gmosx.com