[Nitro] Roadmap 0.40

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:45:49 EST 2006

The biggest problem at the moment is building the gems. I found a
solution (I have a working reap installation on an older computer).
Regarding the parameters patch I cannot promise you  it will be in
0.40.0. I really need that release out. I will probably flag the
current repo as RC in the next couple of days so you could grab it and
do some final testing. I aim for a final release on next Tuesday.
Then, we will have all the time to fix pending problems like params,
annotations etc.

BTW, I *will* try to fix your params problems and thoroughly review
your patch before release, but I cannot promise you this will be in.

regards,
George.

http://www.gmosx.com
http://www.nitroproject.org