[Nitro] Some cleanup

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Nov 2 12:57:26 EST 2006

> I am thinking of moving the flare and spark  directories inside
> examples to cleanup the root directory.

Sure, go ahaid.  (But use `darcs mv` and not just move it :P)

> moreover, I am thinking about removing gen alltogether. I don't think
> anyone is using it, so it does not justify the effort to keep this
> updated. Plus, it makes nitro more confusing to beginers.

Uh, I use it, and I don't think it's confusing to newcomers.  In fact I
use it in my tutorials to create some 'cushion' for beginners to show
them some stuff and tell them the 'standard' nitro project layout.

Mainly I myself use it to recreate the basic directories.  I remove
basically all files though...
Doing a `gen app foo` is easier than looking up where to get a
`fcgi.rb` for use with apache...

So, my vote is for not removing it completely unless something similar
is provided.