[Nitro] Roadmap 0.40

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Nov 2 09:40:10 EST 2006

George, please update this roadmap:

Roadmap 0.40   5th November

- make tests pass
   Almost done[1][2]
- make postgres adapter run
- make sqlite adapter run
- make examples run
- introduce new system part / get rid of old scaffolding.
- introduce more patches from manveru's repository.
   Done for this release.
- cleanup code
   Done, more cleanup in future versions.
- update docs
   Should be done now

1. Please remove those two patches:

Thu Nov  2 08:24:17 CET 2006  George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
     * Don't save the target of refers_to (but we have to rethink this, check the comments).

   Thu Nov  2 08:14:30 CET 2006  George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
     * Optimize sql queries when setting refers_to/belongs_to relations (less saves). More to come.

These are merely enhancements and let one testcase fail.  (I'm pretty much
certain that this change has other implications which I fail to see atm and
this area is not quite fully tested.)  It's a little late in the dev cycle to
integrate untested optimizations I think.

2. How far are you with parameters, any way my changes can actually go into
this release without me pestering you even more?  :P

Feel the love