[Nitro] Roadmap 0.40
john at oxyliquit.de
Thu Nov 2 09:40:10 EST 2006
George, please update this roadmap:
Roadmap 0.40 5th November
- make tests pass
- make postgres adapter run
- make sqlite adapter run
- make examples run
- introduce new system part / get rid of old scaffolding.
- introduce more patches from manveru's repository.
Done for this release.
- cleanup code
Done, more cleanup in future versions.
- update docs
Should be done now
1. Please remove those two patches:
Thu Nov 2 08:24:17 CET 2006 George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
* Don't save the target of refers_to (but we have to rethink this, check the comments).
Thu Nov 2 08:14:30 CET 2006 George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
* Optimize sql queries when setting refers_to/belongs_to relations (less saves). More to come.
These are merely enhancements and let one testcase fail. (I'm pretty much
certain that this change has other implications which I fail to see atm and
this area is not quite fully tested.) It's a little late in the dev cycle to
integrate untested optimizations I think.
2. How far are you with parameters, any way my changes can actually go into
this release without me pestering you even more? :P
Feel the love
More information about the Nitro-general