[Nitro] Dedicated Hosting

Eduardo Rocha eduardorochabr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 09:25:01 EST 2006

:)

Well, it seems I was the only one not to justify my recommendation. Though I
am a kind of newbie using dedicated hosting services, I was more than
satisfied using RailsPlayground. The support is just amazing, I felt like it
was personal. We got some issues solved and discussed like chating via
email, very impressive, and they handled my urgent issues at a very special
way. Besides, I gave a look around at other suggested hostings, and the
hardware/price combination seems decent compared to them.